Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Birthday

It was the crittters birthday on Sunday. Tomorrow is my birthday!!! I imagine I'll be getting some treats and toys tomorrow, but on Sunday I had to deal with the critter getting all kinds of attention and new toys. I guess his new toy was pretty nice. But I dont know why the critter kept throwing my bad cuz in there.

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to the Critter!! I can't believe it's been a year since he arrived in your house! I bet you will get a nice kiss and toy on your birthday, too, Atticus!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Atticus!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Happy birthday critter and Atticus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home