Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Introductions & Whatnot...

Hi there, my name is Tiki. Tiki T. Tikerson. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
My life used to be great. My life used to be bliss.
I've lived with my Momma for about 4 years now. She rescued me from the Animal Shelter. For a little bit I lived with my Momma and my little brother Guinea. Guinea liked to chase me around the living room. I would pretend to be afraid because he liked that and it added a little excitement to the game. Since then I dont see Guinea anymore. Momma told me that he's now living in a big beautiful far-away land that is just for guinea pigs ... somewhere, i can't remember.
Anyway, my Momma married my Poppa and then we all lived together as a big happy family. They would give me hugs and kisses and feed me tasty treats like ocean fish. I would get brushed and I had tons of fun toys. My friends would come over to visit just me and kiss me and hold me and brush me. That all changed a couple weeks ago. My Momma and Poppa had been talking for awhile about getting something called a puppy. I didnt think much of it. How would that affect me? Well, it did... you have no idea...

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Mr. Tikkerson - your friends still come to visit you and only you. You are the socialite of the family afterall....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home