Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Strawberries and other things Momma monkeys around with in the kitchen

I like to watch Momma when she's in the kitchen. Sometimes I beg and beg and beg and she'll give me a little taste of what she's monkeying around with up there. I especially love when she's making something that involves Tuna or Salmon or Chicken.
Now I'm not so sure about these things that she's working on. Momma says they're strawberries and I wouldn't like them so much. I don't believe her. They look pretty good and I want some!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Tiki, you monkey around in that chair too much and you'll tip it over. Tell your mama to drop one of those strawberries by accident you'll take care of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home