Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Chilly weather

It has been pretty chilly outside the past few days. Due to this chilly weather Momma has made me wear my sweater. I tried to be tough but she caught me shivering after a potty trip. Before you know it I was wearing the sweater.
I guess Momma knows best.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, I don't know why I want to kiss your cute little face, do you?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

Ooo I know another Boston with that smashing sweater :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elevated/76641004/in/set-696901/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home