Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

OK, this is getting out of hand ...

What is it with these strange creatures all over the place???This is really driving me crazy...
My dearest Auntie Laura brought over this enormous beast of a creature for the little beast to play with. The little beast was going wild with excitement. Good grief. I kept my distance and observed for awile. I needed to think of a good plan. What should I do? My dearest Auntie Bethy (My Momma's sister) brushed me in the hope that I would be consoled... of course it wasn't working. I love a good brushing but this was not the time. I couldn't just sit there and let all these strange beasts take over my precious home! Sometimes I feel my whole world has erupted into complete chaos. Why do Momma & Poppa let this happen to me!?
I decided to take a little nap and strategize... well, of course that didn't work - there was no way I could sleep. The whole friggin' order of things was completely off.
All my people were sitting at the table when I entered the kitchen. I could spy that big beast leaning his gigantic schnoze through the entryway from the living room. Ugh. I decided to stand right next to it and see what it would do. Can you believe he tried to lay that disgusting wet nose on me? I gave him a good one-two punch to the mellon and he ran off yelping like a baby. Just as I suspected. He was a weakling.
Things were going well. I was holding me own showing everyone who was boss and then things went terribly wrong. My Momma was giving the giant beast a tour of our home. On his return to the kitchen he saw me and went wild! His legs went every direction and he was headed straight for ME!! OH it was awful. That stupid giant beast scared me half to death! I hid behind the couch and growled like crazy! I kept telling him to go home and get the HECK out of my house. He didnt listen. He just laid around on the floor with the little beast.
After what seemed like an eternity he finally left.
I tell ya, if that thing EVER comes back I dont know what I'll do. I'll probably have a seizure and die... wouldn't they all be sorry then ...

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like somebody has a little problem making friends. Maybe you should try asking Atticus and Gatsby what kind of hobbies they have. I bet you have something in common. Like licking your butt or something.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xy. I very much like to hear Tiki's point of view. Very expressive.

You have to get mvboom over to this website and maybe you can have a joint post with doom and putter.

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. And that picture of Tiki behind the wall is funny. It looks like he is hiding in a fort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home