Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Those evil little squirrels

This guy is the culprit. You can tell by looking at him. Lounging on that limb, taking a nap after his overindulgence of tasty sunflower treats.
It started off as any typical morning would. I was sunning myself in the front window, watching those darn birds flap around like lunatics when this guy came outta nowhere ... next thing I knew the birds were scattering in every which direction and the birdfeeder was laying there on the ground! I imagine the squirrel snarfed up his fill of sunflower seeds and waddled his way up into that tree completely full and satisfied. I thought there was nothing more that I wanted to get my paws on than those darn birds but this guy has been added to my list. Not only did he scatter my prey but then he has the nerve to sit and stare at my from that branch! Oh I'll get you Mr. Squirrel, one day you'll be sorry ... so sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home