Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blanket

What are you doing you silly beast?
I'm playing in my blanket. It's fun.
You're nuts. You think it's 'fun' to play in a blanket?
YES! Momma and Poppa will pull the blanket and try to trap me in it. I always escape though. You should really try it sometime.

Thanks but, No thanks. I prefer to nap.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Atticus, Tiki plays with it when you aren't looking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home