Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Why does she do this to me?

Can you believe my Momma would do something like this to me??? LOOK at me! I am just beside myself with embarrasment and shame. When this, this, THING is on my head for some reason I become paralyzed. I can't move because I am just so disgusted with myself. The little monster, Atticus, was jumping all over me and there was no way to defend myself. Why doesn't the little beast have to wear something like this??




I am so ashamed...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Tiki, You won't be the only one. Atticus will also be getting a halloween costume. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home