Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Punished

Momma told me I was a naughty boy today. Tiki and I are always so excited to see Momma when she comes home from that place that keeps her away from us during the day. Well, today she caught me with some paper stuff in my mouth. It must have clued her in to the fact that I may have messed up the living room ... again. She stormed into the house like I had torn the whole place down and yelled at me and told me I was a very naughty boy. Then, after she took me to the backyard to do my business, she yelled at me again and put me in my crate and told me I was being punished. I do not like to be punished.
I don't mean to mess up the living room, but Tiki and I start playing and all the sudden cushions are flying and Momma's yarn stuff is tasting tasty.
I should have been smarter, Momma must have sent Auntie Bethy as a spy because she came to visit me today. Of course I hadn't messed up the living room until after Aunty Bethy left.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Looks like CSI Crime Scene should be called in to investigate. Maybe your Aunt Bethy did that so your mom will send her over there more often to check on you two.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAD!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Atticus, are you still in trouble?

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]longchamp sac pliable[/url] to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. sac longchamp cuir [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]longchamp[/url] , I feel that you simply could do with a few % to drive the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home