Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

7 Memes

Nell tagged me for the 7 memes. I am very excited!!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Eat an entire packet of tuna ALL by myself.
2. Eat an entire rotisserie chicken ALL by myself.
3. Take a nap in the sunspot ALL by myself.
4. Take a nap on Momma and Poppa's bed ALL by myself.
5. Be brushed for an entire day non-stop and then eat the fur baby that I've produced ... ALL by myself.
6. Take a nap in my room in my bed with a packet of tuna ALL by myself.
7. Teach Atticus the art of napping.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Capture just one of those little-taunting-evil birds that flit outside my window and scratch them with my back claws.
2. Beat up Buddy Tribble

3. Beat up Atticus.
4. Take a nap in the sunspot ALL by myself
5. Keep Atticus from eating my food.
6. Eat the lovely/tasty plant on the table.
7. Beat up the squirrels that eat the sunflower seeds that belong to those little-taunting-evil birds.

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. It's a place where I can vent the frustration I have with my household.
2. I like showing off my glowing eyeballs.
3. I like showing off how cute and furry I am.
4. It's fun to talk about myself
5. It's momma and me time.
6. I usually nap through it
7. Blogging ... it's the sport of the future

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Braauw - Brother?

2. Miu - I'm sweet and gentle and want to sleep in the bed
3. MawWawWaw - Get your a** out of bed and give me some food RIGHT now!!
4. Purrrr - I love you. XOXO
5. MEowReow - Brother, leave me the crap alone.
6. GeurawMeow - Seriously brother, leave me the crap alone before I give you the one-two punch.
7. Grrrr - ok brother, you are going to GET IT!

Seven Books I Love:
1. How to be a Villain : Evil Laughs, Secret Lairs, Master Plans and More by Neil Zawacki and James Dignan

2. How to Rule the World by Andre De Guillaume
3. The Cat who Covered the World - The Adventures Of Henrietta And Her Foreign Correspondent by Christopher S. Wren
4. Bitter with Bagage Seeks Same - Sloane Tanen and Stefan Tanen
5. How to Survive a Robot Uprising: Tips on Defending Yourself Against the Coming Rebellion by Daniel H. Wilson
6. Real Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Book by Robert Hamburger
7. On Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins and Sandra Blakeslee

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Babe

2. Wallace & Gromit in Three Amazing Adventures
3. Milo & Otis
4. Amadeus
5. The Three Lives of Thomasina
6. Cats and Dogs
7. The Jerk - just because it's about the funniest thing EVER

Seven People (or Dogs!) I Want To Join In Too:
Atticus

Sparky
Velvet and Marina
Khai Lei, Misha and Pasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home