Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sleeping in the bed

I love to sleep in the bed with Momma and Poppa. I ram myself in tight and sleep. It's probably the coziest place in the whole world. I used to like my own bed in my crate. But this is SO much better. Sometimes I will kick or push just so I can get in the most comfortable position. I don't think Momma and Poppa like when I do that ... I can't help it... I've heard talk of 'getting a bigger bed'. I don't know why that's necessary.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

We agree with you...all four of us sleep in the bed and it's the best place to be with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home