Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prisoner

So, after I messed up the living room Momma told me that I had ruined my chances of staying out of my crate while they are away. She said that it requires a lot of responsiblity and maturity to stay at home alone and I had proven that I was unworthy of that priviledge... so I have been banished to my crate.
I really don't mind. My crate is cozy and warm and it's a great place to nap... but still, I would much rather be running around with Tiki having fun.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, poor baby, I hate to see you in prison but I understand where your mama is coming from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home