Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Almost my birthday!

My birthday is in less than a month. I will be 1 years old on May 8th. I cannot wait!! Momma said she's going to have a party for me with treats baked especially for me and toys and maybe even Gatsby will come over!
While Momma was talking about this she got all sentimental on me and started thinking about when I was just a baby. Attached is a photo of me when I first met my Momma. I was only 5 weeks old and she came to visit me when I was still living with my Boston mom. Here is a photo of her holding me. I knew then that she was meant to be my forever Mom.

These other photos are of me and my Boston brother. He's on the right. I wonder whatever happened to him? My Auntie Laura is holding us up so Momma could take a photo.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, you were a sweet tiny puppy...you still look like a puppy now. I wish we all knew what happened to our brothers and sisters. Too bad our mamas can't take all of us together instead of just one of us. But you would have big crime scenes at your house and more crate arrest...plus Tiki might have to take karate instead of boxing to handle more than one of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home