Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New nap spot

I found a new nap spot. The best part about this nap spot is how I've rearranged the towels to form a nest. It is much more cozy than my nap chair.
For awhile no one knew about this nap spot. It was a secret from everyone. I should have known that one day my secret would be found out.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Tiki, that's a nice hiding place with all the clean towels. I have heard people say they can't find their cat when they get ready to leave the house...maybe they have a cozy nap place they are keeping a secret.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid Tiks...you can come out of the closet. It's okay...we already know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home