Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Some photos of me ...

Here are some photos of me when I was really little. I'm a lot bigger now. These two photos were taken of me on my first day with my new family. I was sleepy, it was a long day. I got a new bed and some new toys for my first nights sleep. It was a very cozy sleep.
The next few photos are of me having fun with my toys, terrorizing my dumb brother and generally being myself. I love to chew things. There's nothing better than a good chew. Especially chewing things that make strange noises. Although there's something strange about those little guys that I don't understand. I chew them and shake them and finally I think I've killed it.. but it's still squeeking! One day boy, I'm going to get those guys!!
I've found that some things that I chew on get me into a little bit of trouble. For example, I like to chew on Tiki. He doesn't like that so much and smacks me on the head. I also like to chew on my Momma's clothing. She really hates that. CHEW!! CHEW!! CHEW!!

As I said before, I love terrorizing my brother Tiki. I enjoy harrassing him because he really, really HATES it. I'm pretty sure it drives him completely crazy. At first he would run away but now he's starting to fight back a bit. It's way more fun when he fights back... even though he hits like a girl!! HAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home