Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My costume


Momma put part these things on my feet... they were supposed to go with the demon hat but I don't like to wear that thing. It's not nice on my head. The things on my feet made me dance!

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Tiki and Atticus! this is your cousin Katie. i saw your blog today with your auntie Buffy for the first time and you guys are just a stitch! maybe sometime you can meet my kitties Ted and Alice... they don't get out much. tell your parents i said "hi"! have fun in the sunspots:}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home