Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Zoo

Today my Momma took me to the John Ball Park Zoo. There was a walk to raise money for the Humane Society. There were all kinds of other dogs there for me to sniff and play with. Someone got a photo of me in action. The walk was fun. Also we walked with one of my Mommas friends who has this HUGE dog. Now, when I say HUGE I mean it. He was bigger than Gatsby!! My new friends name is Ernie and he is a Newfoundland. We had a fun time walking together.
After the walk I ran around and sniffed all kinds of dogs and played and everyone gave me treats.
Gatsby showed up too. All my friends were there!
It was exciting to see all the different dogs and people. All the people and little people loved me and wanted to give me hugs and kisses. I loved it!
Momma said that Gatsby is coming over tonight for dinner so I will have to take a nap... I think I need a nap. I had a very exciting morning.


1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

It looks like you had such a good time with all the other dogs at John Ball Park!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home