Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Look at all this stuff!! Wow!! There's toys and treats all over the place! I think I love Christmas time!
I know. How very exciting.

Hey, wait a minute do I smell CATNIP? Is there catnip in this little red pouch??
Oh, I am going wild with excitement!
I am very much in love with catnip. It makes me feel wild and crazy!



Well, the first thing I'm going to do is tear this red tip off this brown thing.
Don't bother me with your wild, rambunctious, stuffed toy destroying ... Oh catnip how I love thee.
Merry Christmas Tiki! I'm glad you are my brother.
Merry Christmas Atticus. ... I'm glad you're my brother too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home