Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Tree

Why did Momma and Poppa bring this tree into the house? Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love to chew on it. It tastes ... sappy. Sappy and good!
This is a Christmas Tree and every year Momma and Poppa put one up in the living room. I love to take naps under it and hide under it and run around it. It's a lot of fun having this tree around.

Yes, I like it too. I also like that Momma and Poppa had a lot of people over the other night. They were all sitting around and they were giving me lots of attention.
That was Momma and Poppas Christmas Party. They do that every year too. It used to be a great opportunity for me to be the center of attention... however, it was different with you this year. You were an attention hog! Thanks a lot! It used to be that at their parties I would lounge around and show off and then they would pick me up and pet me... or I would just walk on them so they would be forced to pet me. This year you ruined it.
Sorry, I had a good time. Everyone was petting me and giving me kisses. I love that stuff! I know you do to. We'll have to share that from now on.
I guess ... I don't like sharing.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiki,
Now everybody really knows that you are a little devil - with your glowing eyes and all...

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Merry Christmas you two! I love reading about your escapades in the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home