Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My house

I'm not sure how I feel about people walking in front of my house. On one hand, it's exciting to see people walk around out there, I want them to see me and say "Hi Atticus!".
And some of those people have dogs, and I want those dogs to know I'm here too.
For example, today I was looking outside, and the person across the street was outside with a BIG black dog. I wanted to let them know I was here, so I barked at them!
And barked and barked and barked. They didn't see me.
I am really disapointed when I try my best to draw attention to myself and no one pays attention. I guess it's ok. Momma and Poppa give me attention. And Tiki gives me attention ... even though he doesn't like to. And everyone that comes in the house likes to give me attention. I think that makes up for it.
In the meantime, there's got to be some way I can let everyone out there know I'm here... I just need a clever plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home