Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Furrrbaby

Momma brushed me this evening. I love, love, love to get brushings. They are my favorite things next to chicken and ocean fish. The best part of the brushings is the furbabies the brushing produces. Momma had taken a photo of me nuzzling my furbabies but Papa thought it was disgusting and told Momma she couldn't post it for me. I don't know what's so disgusting about it. It's just my furbabies. I love them.
Instead there's a photo of me nuzzling Momma's leg. She gets nuzzles for helping me produce the furbabies... and for the brushing which I so love.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Fur babies can be sweet...our mama likes to pull them off of us, too. We like to see them fly in the wind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home