Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

COLD

It has been SO cold outside!!! Way colder than I said before. Momma took a few photos of me in all the snow. (She did take a photo of me peeing. Naughty Momma) Poppa was nice and shoveled a path to my poo spot. Even though he did that I still didn't want to poo back there. It was way too cold. WAY too cold!!
After Momma took me outside she let me snuggle on the couch with her blanket. Thank goodness because I was freezing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home