Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Helper

Because I'm going to be a big brother I decided I need to start helping Momma around the house. You know, chores and stuff. So here I am helping sort and fold Poppas socks.
I'm going to be a good big brother.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I'm sure your Mom appreciates the help. Congrats on becoming a big brother soon. Babies need lots of BT kisses.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus....you can help change diapers, too. And lick sticky hands clean.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We are going to have a new brother or sister too..one without fur or a tail. It won't be until June 2007.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home