Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

knitting time

It was really chilly and snowy outside last week. There was lots of snow and I didn't like it one bit. When I went outside to potty the snow came up to my armpits!! That was no good at all.
When it's chilly outside I like to snuggle up close to my Momma. She seems to think I get in the way of her knitting time, but I don't care.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I doubt you Momma minds you snuggling close. Maybe she will knit you a sweater. Try to stay warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home