Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Bad Cuz

Momma got some action shots of me playing with my bad cuz.
I love playing with my bad cuz. That little guy is always trying to get away from me, but I manage to catch him every time!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Atticus...get that bad cuz. You have a reputation to maintain. Is is cold up there yet?

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Boston Love said...

I gotta get Sue one of these. I see them on almost every Boston Terrier site I've visted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home