Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I think we can share...

Tiki, I really like napping in the sunspot. It's nice and warm.
That's what I've been trying to tell you. If you would just settle down every once in awhile we could nap together in the sunspot more often. I'm telling you, it's the best place to relax and sleep.
You were so right. I think now that I'm getting a little older I'm learning to appreciate the simpler things in life ... Hey, Tiki? Do you know what a 'nooter' is? Momma took me to the vet today and the lady said I'm going to get a 'nooter'. Is it some sort of toy? or treat?
Hm, that word sounds vaguely familiar... but I can't really remember. The vet people are sneaky though. They act all nice and sweet and give you treats but then they shove things into your bum and give you gross medicines... so it's probably not something fun to play with or a tasty treat...
You're right about the bum thing ... I guess I'll just trust Momma... she wouldn't let anything awful happen to me...

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I Love This Picture!! So Precious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home