Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sad Chair

I don't know why my Momma and Poppa think it's so funny when I sit in my chair like this. They say, 'Oooooh, look. He's in the sad chair again'.
I guess it has never occurred to them that maybe I don't feel like looking at anyone? Sheesh.
Also, a strange thing happened this week. I had the house to myself for a whole day and a half. My brother was nowhere to be seen! It was like a vacation.
... I forgot what it felt like to be the only child... and yes, it's bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home