Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, November 04, 2005

In a box

Sitting in unexpected and challenging places helps me to think through lifes problems and obstacles. For example, this box was sitting on the floor and I felt compelled to sit in it which in turn brought me to ponder this, why is my window not open anymore? ... I miss sitting in my window. My window really is the best thinking spot in this whole place. This led me to think about how I feel a little resentful towards my Momma and Poppa for shutting my window... then I feel guilty for feeling resentful because my Momma and Poppa love me very much... but then, if they love me so much, why would they let that little wretched beast sleep in the bed with them sometimes?? They know darn well I love to sleep in the bed and won't go near the bed if that 'thing' is in there. Oh no, now I'm feeling resentful again... Maybe I need a nap. That will make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home