Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Now I know


Well, I got neutered. And let me tell ya, it was not what I was expecting. First thing in the morning, before I even got some breakfast, Momma put me in the car for a ride. Only we didn't go somewhere fun like Gramma & Grampas or the park, we went to the vet. I didn' think the vet was that bad of a place, at the most they would prick my bum. Well, opinions have changed. I won't discuss what happened there because I would prefer to repress the whole debacle.
When my Momma & Poppa finally came to take me home I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
I'm so glad to be home. My bed, my toys, my Momma & Poppa, my brother. Everythings back to normal... except there's something weird on my private area that I feel compelled to lick but Momma won't let me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home