Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sweater

Momma came home from work and she must have gone to the dog store because she had special treats for me... and something else. She rammed this thing over my head and it felt weird... Momma is pretty tricky though because she distracted my uncomfort with yummy treats. It must of worked becasue after a bit I totally forgot that I had some weird thing on my body. Tiki didn't know what to think of my new ornament. Momma calls it a sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home