Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Who's that in our window?

Hey, who is that?
That is Buddy Tribble... what the... ?

Who's Buddy Tribble? ... And what makes him think he can jump in your window like that?
Well, he's the cat that lives across the street. And he has found my prime bird watching window. The nerve of him!

He seems to think he owns the neighborhood.
Oh. What are we going to do about that?
Hm... I don't know. But I do know he's my nemesis. Maybe we should tell Momma & Poppa.
They won't do anything... they like Buddy Tribble... I do not know why... he's such a window seat stealer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home