Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Birthday Party

I can't believe how fun our birthday party was! I got lots presents and Momma got me a fun birthday scarf to wear, there were yummy cookies and all our friends were over.
Yes, it was fun. I got lots and lots of catnip presents. Momma & Poppa got me a catnip plant and Auntie Bethy got me some catnip bean-bag toys. And Auntie B also got me this nutso mouse thing that runs around on the floor. Auntie Laura got me a fun toy with beads and feathers on it. I LOVE presents.
The presents were good, don't get me wrong. I got lots of good stuff, but I think the best part was that Gatsby came to the party! We had a lot of fun running around the backyard.
Well, to be honest that enormous beast is a nuisance and I would prefer he never came back. I don't like him at all.
Too bad for you, Gatsby is my friend and I like it when he comes over.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Gatsby is a good-looking guy. Happy Birthday you guys. Looks like spring has sprung way up there!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Gatsby sure is a big guy.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiki has evil eyes- getting drunk off the scent of catnip-Auntie Andie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home