Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mended Monkey

Last night Momma felt a little bit guilty about all the toys I had ripped open. So, she mended my monkey, my bear and my giraffeCar.
She's so foolish, she knows the purpose of playing with these stuffed things is to rip them open and eat the stuffing. In these photos you can see the section Momma fixed on monkeys tail.

My birthday is next week Monday. I hope Momma and Poppa get me loads of toys and things. I can't wait!!

3 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Sweet little man, maybe your mama will take you to a garage sale and let you pick out some toys at a cheap price so you can rip them apart in no time. Just shows how strong you are!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

You go Atticus, that monkey has it coming. :-)

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your site. Atticus has one of the most expressive Boston faces that I have ever seen. He and TIKI are both adorable!
Dee and her adorable Boston "BellaStellaluna"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home