Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pictures of me

Momma loves taking photos of me while I'm tearing up my toys. She probably loves to take pictures of this because it's what I'm doing most often.
My most recent toy is this pig thing. I have ripped the majority of its stuffing out but I know there's more in there. I just need to figure out how to get to it.
Hm, it looks like the first photo is of my trying to get Tiki who slipped under that ottoman. Tiki is always trying to hide from me.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Atticus, did you mama make your middle name "Destroyer"? You are so handsome.....raguspug was here.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Uncivil said...

Oh yea.....That's a name you can really play with!

How about Sir Atticus Spartacus Maximus?

Love the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home