Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Outside Bath

Today I was playing around outside in the backyard with Momma. After awhile Momma came out with this big bucket and she put water into it, she also put my ball in it. At first it seemed like a pretty fun idea. But I think I was tricked because suddenly I was put IN the bucket of water. I did not like it one bit. And to top it off Poppa was taking photos of the whole event! It was pretty embarrasing. Good thing the naughty dogs weren't outside to witness this.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, you will soon learn all the tricks of your mamma and pappa. You still are handsome and I bet you smell good.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ziz said...

Hahahahah I CANNOT stop laughing at those pics!! :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home