Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another party, but not for me

Last Saturday Momma had some ladies and my Grandma over to our house. I was so excited to see my grandma that I leapt into her lap! Momma told me it was a baby shower for her friend, but I don't know what that means and I would rather if the party had been for me.
I was only outside for a little bit and Momma did not like me to sniff the food table. She did make me wear my birthday scarf so I could look handsome for the ladies. I think it worked, they loved me! Even though Momma didn't let me sniff around the food table the ladies gave me some treats anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home