Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Furrbaby Pt. 2

Momma brushed me the other day and I produced the most splendid furrbaby yet. It appears as Momma hasn't brushed me in awhile. She has been neglecting me ever since that beast arrived. That and the dreadful heat. Thank goodness we have air conditioning. I remember a time when I lived with just Momma and Guinea in a 2nd story apartment and there was no air conditioning. We were so hot. In the night I would crawl out the window and cool myself on the outer windowsill. That would make Momma absolutely nuts. She would be so afraid I would jump off the roof. Silly Momma. I was just trying to cool off.
I told Momma she had to post this furrbaby because it is so extraordinary. I'm very proud.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiki...that's gross...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home