Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Vacation

Momma & Poppa were on vacation last week. Luckily they didn't go anywhere, they just stayed close to home. It was so fun to have a week that was crate-free!!
Here are some photos of what Tiki and I did on our vacation.
We took naps all over the place. I took a nap in Tiki's spot, and Tiki took a nap near my crate.
I took a nap on my favorite yellow couch (which Momma has threatened to get rid of. She said 'someone' has destroyed it by chewing the wood and fabric... I think it's Tiki).
It was also Momma's 30th birthday so there was an overnight guest that stayed in my crate room. It was Uncle Joe, hopefully he didnt mind my morning kisses.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, that is the best kind of vacation...when mama and daddy stay home. You look like you had a good time. Tell your mama not to get rid of the yellow/gold couch...it is so pretty. You look handsome sitting on it. It almost looks like you are going kiss Tiki in that picture. Will she give you the smack-down if you try to kiss her?

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home