Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rawhide Art

I love to chew on my rawhide bones. Not only do the bones taste good but I can create art. I like to chew and chew to form just the right sculpture. I will pull the bone apart until it's just the way I like it. No two bones ever turn out the same.

5 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus the DESTROYER

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

You are quite the artist Atticus, I'm sure your Mom is very proud.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Ziz said...

lol you are very creative Atticus :)

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus....Where are you? Did you ship Tiki off and get arrested by the police? I miss seeing y'all's adventures in the house.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home