Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My crate


Lately I have been showing my Momma and Poppa what a good boy I can be. In the morning time I will go to my crate without being asked! My parents are very proud. I decided I like my crate. It's cozy and nice. Also I have been allowed to be free to roam the house in the evenings if Momma and Poppa leave for shopping or something. I am a good boy.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Good boy. You must have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other and the angel is talking to you lately! But really it's Tiki doing all the crime around the house, right?

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey, are you guys on a vacation up there???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home