Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Awhile

Nothing new going on around here. It's been cold and I don't like it.
Momma got me a new sweater. I don't really like wearing sweaters. But it was so cold outside Momma wanted me to be safe and warm. She also got me some boots but I kicked those off within .2 seconds. I did NOT like the boots. Maybe I am just sick of Winter stuff. Poppa also got a photo of me looking outside on one of those rare sunny days. I wish it would be sunny all the time... Momma said Spring is coming soon. I hope she's right. In the meantime I've just been snuggling up and trying to keep warm.



3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

atticus...the sweater is very stylish to match your good looks! love you boy!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Boston Love said...

Another cute sweater. I don't blame you for kicking off the annoying boots!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I totally have cabin fever too - will it ever end?
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home