Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snuggling

We were pretty lazy this past weekend. We just snuggled up. I like to snuggle with Momma's yarn.















I like to snuggle with Poppa's feet on the ottoman.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My name is Ike and I just found your site and I am a Boston terrier too. My mom's nephew is named Atticus too and he's a baby. They call him Atticus-fatticus because he is so chubby. I hope they don't call you that!
I am going to add you as a like because Boston terriers are so cool.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Link not like ....

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Atticus & Tiki said...

People DO call me Atticus Fatticus!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home