Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The sunspot returns

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. A lot of stuff has been going on. It's not cold and snowy anymore and that makes me the happiest of all! Tiki and I have been spending a lot of time in the sunspot. Here are some photos of me enjoying the sunspot. Sleeping. I'm using monkey-man as a pillow. Then there's another one of me lounging and trying to tan my bum. The last one is me and Tiki sharing the sunspot. I love that the sun is back in our living room. I missed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home