Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Helping

Seeing as how I'm going to be having a new little brother soon there is a lot to do around the house. Momma and Poppa have been cleaning and getting new stuff for brothers room. Some of the stuff looks pretty fun and I wish I could play with it, but Momma and Poppa won't let me.
The other weekend Poppa let me help him build the changing table. I was a very good assistant. In the last picture you can see our completed project. Poppa really appreciated my help. And see that stuffy on there? I really wish I could have that. But I'm going to be extremely generous and let brother have it.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Our parents have been doing the same.. we really want this duck rattle. It looks tasty. We are going to have a new sister without fur in June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home