Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Little People

Since my Momma brought the little critter home there have been lot's of new things in our living room. Other little critters, and toys that I'm not allowed to play with... and stuffy animals that I am NOT allowed to de-stuff. It's been pretty tough. But the bright side is I have lots of little faces to slick.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you for the sweet comment about Baxterman. I miss him so much...he was constantly with me. Squeeze Atticus and Tiki extra hard!

My goodness, the baby is growing fast. Looks like he having fun with his playmate there. I'm sure Atticus must find it difficult to not run off with those toys!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

With all those toys you think they would share just a little bit! At least you get to steal their kisses. That's always a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home