Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, June 25, 2007

I stole this from Martha

1. Your age: I turned 2 May 8th

2. Your age when came to live with your people? I was 7 weeks

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I don't have a collar on right now

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My Uncle Jesse, Auntie Bethy, Auntie Laura ... really anyone who comes to the house to visit me.

5. How much do you weigh? 22 lbs

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? My mom & dads antique furniture. :(

7. Do you like other Dogs? Sometimes

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Tiki and Gatsby

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys

10. Do you like to be brushed? No, but Tiki does

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter

12. Do your people cut your nails? Yes and I hate it.

13. Any formal education? Momma and Poppa taught me all I know.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch Potato

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Monk-o Man, Hambone, Hammy T Hammerson, Ham, Pook Monster, Mr. Stinkbottom

16. What is your best trick? Dancing

17. Do you like kitties? Is Tiki a kitty? Then I guess so.

18. What did you have for breakfast? My dog food

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I've never killed anything, unless you count all those stuffed animals my parents give me.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? A few months ago. I had a problem with my ears. But it's all better now.

21. Where do you sleep at night? I sleep in the bed with Momma and Poppa. Under the covers to start with and then in the middle of the night I like to sleep with my head on the pillow like how my momma and poppa sleep.

22. Do you like to swim? I've never tried.

23. Can you make puppies? Nope

24. Your favorite place to visit? I like going to my Uncle Jesse's house

25. Do you give kisses? I LOVE to give kisses!!!!!!!!!!

26. Can you potty on command? No


27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? to Cuz

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you for the sweet comment about our Chichi and Tiny. We sure do miss them. I hope all is well at your house...I miss seeing you all in pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home