Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mornings

This is me in the morning when my Momma and Poppa are getting ready for work. I just wait for them to get ready and then they leave me at home for the day with Tiki. It's kind of sad. But it makes the weekends that much better because then they stay home with me all day and we have a good time. I hope it's almost the weekend soon.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, do you know how to count the days until the weekend? Do you watch to see what kind of shoes your people put on to see what they are doing that day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home