Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Baby

Sorry I haven't been posting. Momma has been VERY busy as I have a new baby brother. His name is Everett and he is very cute. He was born May 4th, just a few days before my birthday! My birthday is May 8th and even though I have a new brother Momma and Poppa still got me a new Ellie (which I ripped apart in 5 minutes flat) and a new rawhide bone.


I have been a very good boy and really love my new brother a whole lot. The best part about the whole thing is Momma has been home with me all day! I love having Momma home. We have a lot of fun. And Everett is very fun to sniff.
The baby does keep us up at night so I have to catch my Zzz's during the day. It's ok though because I really love my new brother. I think Tiki likes him too.

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All my nephews.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Atticus...
My name is Ruby, nice to meet you. Congratulations on your new baby brother. Are people pups as good smelling as everyone says they are???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Congratulations! We will have a new sister without fur in a couple of weeks...my mom hopes sooner. Your brother is very cute!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Congratulations boys and to your mom and dad. Your little brother is so cute! I am sure this will keep you busy sniffing diapers and catching crumbs in a few months! I've missed you guys...get your mom to take more pictures of all you good looking boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home