Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Baby smells

I'm always wanting to sniff and lick Everett. He tastes like baby. Here mom was trying to get a photo of Everett and I butted my way in so I could get a sniff. Momma doesn't take nearly as many photos of me as she does of Everett. I don't think it's very fair.
I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Momma

and I played a good game of rope this morning... and she trimmed my nails because I was slipping around too much on the kitchen floor. I hate having my nails trimmed though. It sucks.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, your little brother is so good-looking! He looks very kissable/lickable. What pretty hair he has, too! I bet there will be plenty of pictures of you and Everett from now on! What is Tiki thinking?

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That baby has more hair than you!
Ike

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Nail trimming is the worse, we think it sucks too.
Your brother is so cute - we are looking forward to having our own sister to sniff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home