Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Xmas card pics

Momma takes a lot of photos these days. Since the little critter's been around, he gets more camera time than me and Tiki. Sometimes I'll nose my way in. And sometimes I'm invited to sit with the critter. But not too many photos of just me anymore. Tiki doesn't seem too concerned, he just runs away anyway.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, those are all so cute. I love the last one where he's smiling so funny! You sure are a sweet big brother to Everett. Poor Tiki...I hope we see him again.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

You guys are so cute!! Your furless brother has really grown!!!
We know the feeling...our furless sister always gets her photos in OUR blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home